Log in/ Sign up
Gemini Plans to Shift European HQ Out of Ireland Due to Crypto Regulations
Gemini, the cryptocurrency exchange founded by the Winklevoss twins, contemplates leaving Ireland amid concerns over stringent crypto regulations, potentially shaking up the European crypto landscape. The standoff revolves around licensing issues, with Gemini warning that Ireland's allure for crypto investment is at risk.
GOOGLE EXPLORES AI CHATBOT 'PROJECT ELLMANN' WITH GEMINI
Google's 'Project Ellmann' aims to transform AI experiences, utilizing Gemini's capabilities for an in-depth exploration of users' lives. Despite exciting prospects, the project's release timeline remains uncertain. As Google navigates this uncharted territory, privacy and user benefit are paramount considerations. The potential integration of Ellmann into mainstream Google products, especially Google Photos, hints at a future where AI becomes a personal life narrator.
Related Breaking News
- Gemini Proposes Recovery Plan, Angers CreditorsBullishBearish
- Galaxy Digital withdraws 2,615 ETH from GeminiBullishBearish
- Google Launches Gemini, AI Advancement Surpasses GPT4BullishBearish
- Google DeepMind launches AI product Gemini 1.0BullishBearish
- Bloomberg: Gemini CTO Pravjit Tiwana resignsBullishBearish
- Gemini has supported XRP transactionsBullishBearish
- Gemini co-founder lists Prometheum doubtsBullishBearish