Log in/ Sign up

About MZR

"Mazuri GameFi is an open-world game and a blockchain-based Fighter Simulator that is partially operated by players. It draws inspiration from popular games such as Absolver, For Honor, and GTA V Online. In Mazuri GameFi, players can fight other players for tokens and NFTs, join guilds, participate in mass PvP, train and customize their Fighters, and level them up to take part in high-reward tournaments. Additionally, players can own in-game assets like Cyber Estate and Vehicles, as well as trade NFTs.MZR is a deflationary token that goes into a pool when players bet on themselves. After the fight, the winner takes 95% of the pool, and the remaining 5% is partially burned and partially put into staking, treasury, rewards, and marketing allocations. Buying in-game NFTs with MZR results in token burning.Mazuri GameFi encourages players to take care of their fighters and allows them to rent out their in-game assets. Each asset has a correlated NFT, and MZR is used for governance. The voting system allows players with MZR to have a say in what they want to build, change, or add to the city."

Mazuri GameFi (MZR) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2023. MZR has a current supply of 100.00M with 0 in circulation. The last known price of MZR is 0.376226061873 USD and is -0.000735508719 over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on active market(s) with $422,035.86 traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://www.mazuri.io.

Official Website

Social Media

MZR Price Statistics
MZR’s Price Today
24h Price Change
-$0.0007355087190.20%
24h Volume
$422,035.8616.40%
24h Low / 24h High
$0 / $0
Volume / Market Cap
--
Market Dominance
0.00%
Market Rank
#5635
MZR Market Cap
Market Cap
$0
Fully Diluted Market Cap
$37.62M
MZR Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0 / $0
All-Time High
$0
All-Time Low
$0
MZR Supply
Circulating Supply
0
Total Supply
100.00M
Max Supply
100.00M
Updated Apr 14, 2024 1:13 pm
image
MZR
Mazuri GameFi
$0.376226061873
$0.000735508719(-0.20%)
Mkt Cap $0
There's nothing here for now

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What is the all-time high price of Mazuri GameFi (MZR)?

    The all-time high of MZR was 0 USD on 1970-01-01, from which the coin is now down 0%. The all-time high price of Mazuri GameFi (MZR) is 0. The current price of MZR is down 0% from its all-time high.

    Read More
  • How much Mazuri GameFi (MZR) is there in circulation?

    As of , there is currently 0 MZR in circulation. MZR has a maximum supply of 100.00M.

    Read More
  • What is the market cap of Mazuri GameFi (MZR)?

    The current market cap of MZR is 0. It is calculated by multiplying the current supply of MZR by its real-time market price of 0.376226061873.

    Read More
  • What is the all-time low price of Mazuri GameFi (MZR)?

    The all-time low of MZR was 0 , from which the coin is now up 0%. The all-time low price of Mazuri GameFi (MZR) is 0. The current price of MZR is up 0% from its all-time low.

    Read More
  • Is Mazuri GameFi (MZR) a good investment?

    Mazuri GameFi (MZR) has a market capitalization of $0 and is ranked #5635 on CoinMarketCap. The cryptocurrency market can be highly volatile, so be sure to do your own research (DYOR) and assess your risk tolerance. Additionally, analyze Mazuri GameFi (MZR) price trends and patterns to find the best time to purchase MZR.

    Read More