Log in/ Sign up

About DORK

Welcome to Dork Lord! A fusion of Pepe, Matt's NFT art and everyone's favorite old time series, starwars! DORK is a 1% tax token of which each transaction on the blockchain feeds the liquidity pool and adds marketing funds for further development and marketing activation for the project. 97% of tokens were added to Uniswap V2 liquidity pool and the pool was sent to the burn address, hence no one has access to the LP. The remaining 3% are used strictly for centralized listing market making. The contract is also renounced and no functions can be called for any sort of revision.

Dork Lord (DORK) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2023. DORK has a current supply of 1.00Bn with 0 in circulation. The last known price of DORK is 0.000004333978 USD and is 0 over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on active market(s) with $0 traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://dork-lord.com/.

Official Website

Social Media

DORK Price Statistics
DORK’s Price Today
24h Price Change
24h Volume
24h Low / 24h High
$0 / $0
Volume / Market Cap
Market Dominance
Market Rank
DORK Market Cap
Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
DORK Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0 / $0
All-Time High
All-Time Low
DORK Supply
Circulating Supply
Total Supply
Max Supply
Updated Oct 25, 2023 2:18 am
Dork Lord
Mkt Cap $0
There's nothing here for now

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What is the all-time high price of Dork Lord (DORK)?

    The all-time high of DORK was 0 USD on 1970-01-01, from which the coin is now down 0%. The all-time high price of Dork Lord (DORK) is 0. The current price of DORK is down 0% from its all-time high.

    Read More
  • How much Dork Lord (DORK) is there in circulation?

    As of , there is currently 0 DORK in circulation. DORK has a maximum supply of 1.00Bn.

    Read More
  • What is the market cap of Dork Lord (DORK)?

    The current market cap of DORK is 0. It is calculated by multiplying the current supply of DORK by its real-time market price of 0.000004333978.

    Read More
  • What is the all-time low price of Dork Lord (DORK)?

    The all-time low of DORK was 0 , from which the coin is now up 0%. The all-time low price of Dork Lord (DORK) is 0. The current price of DORK is up 0% from its all-time low.

    Read More
  • Is Dork Lord (DORK) a good investment?

    Dork Lord (DORK) has a market capitalization of $0 and is ranked #2237 on CoinMarketCap. The cryptocurrency market can be highly volatile, so be sure to do your own research (DYOR) and assess your risk tolerance. Additionally, analyze Dork Lord (DORK) price trends and patterns to find the best time to purchase DORK.

    Read More