Log in/ Sign up


Introducing ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ - the ultimate memecoin sensation from the dankest depths of the internet Just like the beloved Pepe meme, ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ is here to conquer the internet with its unparalleled memeability and charm.While other memecoins have had their moments, ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ is ready to seize the throne and become the reigning star. It's a celebration of darkside humor and creativity, bringing together the mysterious spirit of the underworld with the unmatched hilarity of the ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ meme. Get ready to join the ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ revolution and witness the fusion of darkside references and ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ's iconic appeal. With ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ, laughter knows no bounds as it spreads joy across social media platforms and meme communities, captivating the hearts of netizens everywhere.Tokenomics97% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and contract is renounced. The remaining 3% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools.TAX 0% Buy / 0% Sell

DORK LORD (DORKL) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2023. DORKL has a current supply of 1.00Bn with 0 in circulation. The last known price of DORKL is 0.001318990792 USD and is -0.000244751653 over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on active market(s) with $1.19M traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://dorklord.vip/.

Official Website

Social Media

DORKL Price Statistics
DORKL’s Price Today
24h Price Change
24h Volume
24h Low / 24h High
$0 / $0
Volume / Market Cap
Market Dominance
Market Rank
DORKL Market Cap
Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
DORKL Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0 / $0
All-Time High
All-Time Low
DORKL Supply
Circulating Supply
Total Supply
Max Supply
Updated Mar 05, 2024 9:55 pm
Mkt Cap $0
There's nothing here for now

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What is the all-time high price of DORK LORD (DORKL)?

    The all-time high of DORKL was 0 USD on 1970-01-01, from which the coin is now down 0%. The all-time high price of DORK LORD (DORKL) is 0. The current price of DORKL is down 0% from its all-time high.

    Read More
  • How much DORK LORD (DORKL) is there in circulation?

    As of , there is currently 0 DORKL in circulation. DORKL has a maximum supply of 1.00Bn.

    Read More
  • What is the market cap of DORK LORD (DORKL)?

    The current market cap of DORKL is 0. It is calculated by multiplying the current supply of DORKL by its real-time market price of 0.001318990792.

    Read More
  • What is the all-time low price of DORK LORD (DORKL)?

    The all-time low of DORKL was 0 , from which the coin is now up 0%. The all-time low price of DORK LORD (DORKL) is 0. The current price of DORKL is up 0% from its all-time low.

    Read More
  • Is DORK LORD (DORKL) a good investment?

    DORK LORD (DORKL) has a market capitalization of $0 and is ranked #3792 on CoinMarketCap. The cryptocurrency market can be highly volatile, so be sure to do your own research (DYOR) and assess your risk tolerance. Additionally, analyze DORK LORD (DORKL) price trends and patterns to find the best time to purchase DORKL.

    Read More